St. Louis Catholic Church

Location Princeton, Il
Architect Cornerstone and Associates

Project Detail

This church construction project was an addition that connected the existing St. Louis Catholic Church to their school.

The church had been built in 1950 and was a split-based block building with a limestone veneer on certain elevations. Key Builders tied limestone into the addition by sourcing stone from the same quarry from which the original church had been built. Special features for the addition included a truss roof system, interior movable partitions, a computer lab and library.